Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Freebie Printable.........

I acquired a very cool school reference book from 1921, that had the best vintage maps and goodies in it.
Here are a couple of the maps I cleaned up and digitized..... Illinois~! and Georgia~!
These make great image transfers for pillows, towels, canvas, t-shirts, or frame them, or resize them for a set of unique notecards for those friends/family from Illinois.  I have a couple more states also.........so watch for them.



Ok, so who is from Illinois, or has friends or family there?  Great gift idea.

Click on image, then right click and save as...


Georgia~~!



Notecards


New Jersey


Pennsylvania


Alabama


New England

22 comments:

  1. Very nice map. Don't know an one there. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Georgia, the sunny south. I have family there and lived there 23 years. Thank you so much! Do you have Kentucky? That is where I am from. I live in New Jersey now. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome and I have lived in both states! Thank you, and as usual you do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Thank you! Great for kids to color in, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them as note cards!!!! My aunt had lived in Illinois but has passed. Any Pennsylvania????
    Thanks for always inspiring me!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship

    ReplyDelete
  6. Illinois is close, but I'm originally from Wisconsin...do you just happen to have one of them too? These are awesome!

    Jeannie T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cool! Thank you for sharing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You Paulette-Would not mind living in any of those-Storms and windy here across the pond. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my...I love these! Hope you have Michigan! :) Thanks as always Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks sweetie. I am in the UK and I sadly don't not know anyone from these destinations.
    Hugs
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are so cool! I hope you have one for Arizona and Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice.... and a great idea for using them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice.... and a great idea for using these....

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks, these are interesting.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are neat and I love the idea of the simple notecard you created. At least I know someone from one of these states and may know others but don't know it (if that makes sense) so I'm sure they'll come in handy at one point. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great maps...do you happen to have one of Michigan? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad I clicked on the link that brought me back here. Thank you so much for adding these other states. I so appreciate it. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the map collection- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great maps. I wish you had Texas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette