Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.
Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 32 Years~!
Lovely cards - I never fail to be amazed by how the same image looks so different when it's done in a different colourway. Thanks for sharing Hetty! Helen x
great work, love christine in italy xx
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are so lovely:) Sandra H
ReplyDeleteThank you for the lovely freebies. I just downloaded some.....
ReplyDeleteMonique
Lovely cards - I never fail to be amazed by how the same image looks so different when it's done in a different colourway. Thanks for sharing Hetty! Helen x
ReplyDeleteThese cards are so cute.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards - love the skating bear. :)
ReplyDeleteLovely creations!!
ReplyDelete